Configuring your mail client
To configure your mail client we recommend that you retrieve the autoconfigure file for your mail client from our webmail portal which will make the process a lot easier and faster. To do so please follow the instructions below:
- Log into yourdomain.com/webmail
- At the login page enter the email address for the account you would like to set up on your mail client along with the account's corresponding password
- Once logging in select your username from the top right
- From the drop down menu select "Configure Mail Client"
- On the new page that appears you will have a list of applications
- Identify your mail client of choice and then click IMAP over SSL/TLS
- A new window will appear, follow the prompts and a configuration file will be downloaded
- This new configuration file can be opened with your mail client and the configuration will be applied automatically
To configure your mail client please follow the instructions below:
1. Log into cPanel (yourdomain.com/cpanel)
2. Navigate to Email > Email Accounts
3. Find the email account in question from the list
4. To the right of that email account, click "Setup mail client"
5. The new page will display with auto-configure options at the top for most mail clients and manual configuration details at the bottom